Sign-Up Today For 2015 Summer Camp
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For Children Ages 5-8
26 Headquarters Plaza, Morristown, NJ
Contact Maria at 973-538-1717
– Cradles to Crayons hours of operation 6:45 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
– 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. are camp hours Before and after care are included in camp rates.
– Children ages 7 and up need to be dropped off and picked up at Headquarters.
– Children 6 years and under can be dropped off at any of our locations.
– Children are required to wear camp t-shirt every day. Shirts are $10 each.
– Parents provide snacks, lunch and drinks
– $50 Registration Fee
– Early Bird Special – $910/month if registered by April 6th, 2015.
– $980/month if registered after April 6th, 2015.
– Last day to register is May 15th, 2015.
– *3 week minimum to sign up*
– 50% of total tuition is due at the time of registration. The remaining balance is due May 15th, 2015.
*Swimming is optional and is $30/week.*
*Soccer is offered on Fridays at an additional cost*
*Note: Sibling discounts do not apply to summer camp pricing.*
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Morning Snack
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Swim
Weekly Themes and Activities
Sports: soccer, flag football, volleyball, baseball, basketball, dodge ball, etc.
Outdoor Water Activities: sprinklers, water balloon piñatas, water balloon baseball, “water bomb” war, etc.
Game Show/ Board Game: hula hoop game, obstacle courses, relay races, potato sack races, “Don’t Touch the Ground,” etc.
Nature: nature walks, recycling projects, “camping” expeditions, “fishing” in a mini pool, etc.
Dance Parties: “So You Think You Can Dance” competitions, group choreography, line dancing, freeze dance, etc.
Arts & Crafts: friendship bracelets, tie dye, origami, painting, beading, lanyards, etc.
Field Trips: Lewis Morris Park, Crayola Factory, Liberty Science Center.